.

.

martedรฌ 20 luglio 2021

bate on bator

 some wifes started openly     
fooling around and it set off  
a cocksucking chain reaction 
down the beach                      
              
     masturbating is completely           
normal and healthy                    
and there shouldn't be              
             
hey masturbator                                 
nator is on!                                          
penis hard as rock!                             
plus it's good for you                          
it lowers your risk of prostate cancro
it is my favorite activity        
 I deserve to be happy
at all times                 
delta variant: I am not hopeful at all
๐”น๐•†๐•†๐•‹๐•€๐”ฝ๐•Œ๐•ƒ ๐”น๐•†๐•†๐•‹๐•€๐”ฝ๐•Œ๐•ƒ
shameless in metro 
me too..                    
     something about being 
  in these hot days        
     makes me want to take 
 all of my clothes off   
something mellow for summer
           getting absolutely wrecked 
by two cocks             

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento