.

.

venerdรฌ 24 dicembre 2021

just ั”ฮฑั‚ ๐“ฒั‚!

              I’m not ashamed to say some days 
I need to be loved harder    
have you been naughty or good?
they have ๐“’aused an instant ere๐“’tion
love how big those areolas look and nipples baby I m so in love with u                               
        ๐ŸŒŸ
        ๐ŸŽ„
       ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
       ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
      ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
  ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
❆❆❆❆           ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ  ❆❆❆❆❆
plus taboos and stigma are crashing 
down everywhere
         what did santa bring for me?
black stockings and hairy cunt    
will drive me crazy                           
          kissing you all from nice legs to nice head 
                     I wanna sniff on some hairy pussy 
right now                    
    and rub my beard in it   
those tits need a good tongue bath

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento