.

.

venerdรฌ 26 novembre 2021

do ๐šขou ๐šuck on ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐širst ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ?

our bodies are actually 
       kept healthier by regularly
   masturbating                
    if u let me lick that pussy first me
we could stay in bed all day      
how about all day and all night 
every man deserves to have 
his dick sucked everyday
                
would it be OK!!!!!          
      if I just bury my face in between them 
and rub my face all against them?
I know  I’d love that              
  nothing feels better than huge
 soft boobs all over my face!    
              
holy sexy hunk of yum!!
                 
  get out there n grab life by the balls
             
I want to help with that
            
 I hope I’m tasty

oh I’d love to burry my face in that! 
I would tear that ass up
please..                                
        when can you bring me that ass

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento