.

.

domenica 13 giugno 2021

now.. work in progress

I need 2 great pillows                       
on this beauties I would sleep like a baby
my fantasy? you on my knees
                           
      insert face (or dick) here 
                
look after yourself            
         that's the most important thing
            summer is starting...         
and it looks fabulous          
please, massage my face with them!
with a pillow like those 
          would sleep face upside down
with my mouth open     
biting a little bit             
                   
      I’m ready to get my mouth full 
 of your nice                           
 and sweet warm nipples      
I could lose a lot of time                   
with those banging nips and areolae

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento